Monday 6 March 2017

Marketing | Brand Building and all that

I have been into a number of businesses lately who haven’t grasped something I think is clear. Your presentation to the big world out there will have much more effect if it is a coherent one. Think about some of the big brand names that have infiltrated our souls, whether we like it or not or whether we actually use them or not. It is quite disturbing in some ways. Becoming a household name has a bit of a relationship with brain washing or brain conditioning of some sort.

There are brands I have in my head that date back decades and there’s nothing I can do about it. I was exposed to them at some point and they will live with me as part of my culture until I pass-away. Certain phrases inevitably finish themselves off in my head with the rest of the message. That shows just how powerful branding can be. To read the full Bob Shepherd Associates article, click here.  Simple really.

No comments:

Post a Comment