Friday 30 November 2007

Starting Out

When you start working for yourself you have 3 months to register with HM Revenue & Customs.
To register as self–employed call
0845 915 4515

If you don’t, there is a fine of £100 which is unnecessary. At Bob Shepherd Associates we have a 2 page check list of items to cover when talking to one man band start ups.  There is a lot to know and to cover and there is no shame in not knowing all the things that get in the way of starting a business. You will have your own expertise, let us help with ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment